- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundtrack - Nightmare Before Christmas
- Write a Review
- #K55076 000000000 K55076000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl pressing. Jack is back! This collectible set features vibrant art from Tim Burton's T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl pressing. Jack is back! This collectible set features vibrant art from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, plus music from the original soundtrack. The Nightmare Before Christmas: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the 1993 soundtrack to the film of the same name. Composed by Danny Elfman, the soundtrack was nominated for the 1993 Golden Globe for Best Original Score. The Nightmare Before Christmas tells the story of Jack Skellington, a character from "Halloween Town" who opens a portal to "Christmas Town" and decides to celebrate the holiday, with some dastardly and comical consequences. Elfman wrote the film score and voiced the singing role of Jack. The principal voice cast also includes Chris Sarandon, Catherine O'Hara, William Hickey, Ken Page, Paul Reubens and Glenn Shadix.;Track List:1. Overture;2. Opening;3. This Is Halloween;4. Jack's Lament;5. Doctor Finklestein/In the Forest;6. What's This?;7. Town Meeting Song;8. Jack and Sally Montage;9. Jack's Obsession;10. Kidnap the Sandy Claws;11. Making Christmas;12. Nabbed;13. Oogie Boogie's Song;14. Sally's Song;15. Christmas Eve Montage;16. Poor Jack;17. To the Rescue;18. Finale/Reprise;19. Closing;20. End Title;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.