- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundtrack - Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K55552 000000000 K55552000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Original score written by Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse. The movie's producers were t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing. Original score written by Anthony Newley and Leslie Bricusse. The movie's producers were trying for a musical along the lines of Mary Poppins or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that is something that could appeal to children but not bore adults and vice versa depending upon how one approached it. They got more than they bargained for - almost too much in terms of it's appeal at the time - in an immensely tuneful score by Leslie Bricusse with delightful fantasy-laced lyrics by Anthony Newley wrapped up in a film that appealed to the more worldly perceptions of children and to parents who recalled that side of themselves.;Track List:1. Main Title (Golden Ticket/Pure Imagination);2. The Candy Man;3. Charlie's Paper Run;4. Cheer Up Charlie;5. Lucky Charlie;6. (I've Got a) Golden Ticket;7. Pure Imagination;8. Oompa Loompa;9. The Wondrous Boat Ride;10. Everlasting Gobstoppers/Oompa-Loompa;11. The Bubble Machine;12. I Want It Now/Oompa-Loompa;13. Wonkamobile Wonkavision/Oompa-Loompa;14. Wonkavator/End Title (Pure Imagination)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.