- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Space Waves - Sing My Song
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49690 000000000 L49690000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:"Shoegaze trio Space Waves are back on their home planet now-after an extended tenure in Portland, where they melted mi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/07/2018;Notes:"Shoegaze trio Space Waves are back on their home planet now-after an extended tenure in Portland, where they melted minds and picked up some nice press, they've returned to So Cal to celebrate the vinyl release of their new album Sing My Song. And while the title (and cover painting) suggest a certain kind of cuteness, the music is anything but. Space Waves like the atmosphere of Slowdive and the noise and depth of Loop (particularly on the opening of "Beach Cemetery") and put them together for their own overpowering take on rhythm, repetition, and the most skeletal of melodies. Singer/guitarist Kelley Bourland sounds especially ragged and raw next to Sarah Bourland's more distant, dissipated vocals, but that leaves lots to explore in between. Just like the band name promises, they're dealing in far out stuff." - OC Weekly;Track List:1. Jupiter in a Bottle;2. Sun Moon;3. Beach Cemetery;4. Mellow Yustard;5. Light Water;6. Sun Shaped Floor;7. End;8. Sad Song;9. Little Creatures;10. Bleeding Tears;11. Extro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.