- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spacemen 3 - For All The Fucked-Up Children Of This World We Give You Spacemen 3
- Write a Review
- L29814 000000000 L29814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1984, Spacemen 3 made their first-ever recording session and sold a few cassettes at now-legendar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1984, Spacemen 3 made their first-ever recording session and sold a few cassettes at now-legendary, incendiary gigs. Growing out of the dual guitar attack of Jason Pierce and Pete Kember, the band's three-piece line up with Natty Brooker on drums offered a liturgical take on '60s psychedelia, bare-knuckle blues and stunning feedback. This early glimpse into the Spacemen 3 cosmos-crafted by and for all the fucked-up children of this world-captures the band's unorthodox approach to rock 'n' roll with nuance and power. While the raw atavism of "Things'll Never Be The Same" and "Walkin' With Jesus" would be scaled back considerably on later recordings, the one-chord propulsion of "T.V. Catastrophe" and hardwired stomping of "Fixing To Die" draw from a primitive force that served as the impetus for the group's formation. For All The Fucked-Up Children remains the perfect introduction to Spacemen 3. Not only do these demos reveal the auspicious beginnings of two teenagers born on the same day in Rugby, England, but also compelling clues that point toward the exploration and eventual refining of their signature sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.