- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spacin' - Deep Thuds
- Write a Review
- #K78414 000000000 K78414000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:Received a 7.8 rating from Pitchfork. Debut LP from SPACIN', the newly formed Philadelphia act that's bringing together...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:Received a 7.8 rating from Pitchfork. Debut LP from SPACIN', the newly formed Philadelphia act that's bringing together kick-flippers, arm-wrestlers, and hackey-sackers in head-nodding, beer swilling unity. Inhales the same fumes that fuel the Velvets workout at the gymnasium, the Stooges sleazy-fuzz with Asheton on guitar, and the groovy zen of Nigeria '70. "The first pearl bestowed upon US in the form of a side project from Philadelphia's finest gnarled-out Psych trio BIRDS OF MAYA was guitarist Mike Polizzes' Purling Hiss, and now we have bass player JASON KILLINGER with his very killer and very screwy new project, SPACIN'. Originally a basement-only solo thing consisting of Killinger playing guitar through a pyramid of amps accompanied by a drum machine, Spacin' has started to squeak itself above ground and into the barrooms of the city with a fully functioning lineup.;Track List:1. Empty Mind;2. Some Future Burger;3. Wrong Street;4. Chest of Steel;5. Oh Man;6. Sunshine No Shoes;7. Ego - Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.