- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sparks - Terminal Jive
- Write a Review
- #K75240 000000000 K75240000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram white colored vinyl LP pressing including enclosed CD of same content plus bonus tracks. The ninth alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram white colored vinyl LP pressing including enclosed CD of same content plus bonus tracks. The ninth album of Sparks career, released in 1980 and produced by disco legend Giorgio Moroder. Cover pic by iconic '60s photographer Gered Mankowicz. Follow up to 1979's genre-defining No.1 In Heaven. Melody Maker rated it on it's February 1980 release as: "Sparks best-ever album... an even more compelling venture than last year's".;Track List:1. When I'm with You;2. Just Because You Love Me;3. Rock 'N' Roll People in a Disco World;4. When I'm with You (Instrumental);5. Young Girls;6. Noisy Boys;7. Stereo;8. The Greatest Show on Earth;9. When I'm with You;10. Just Because You Love Me;11. Rock 'N' Roll People in a Disco World;12. When I'm with You (Instrumental);13. Young Girls;14. Noisy Boys;15. Stereo;16. The Greatest Show on Earth;17. When I'm with You (Single Version);18. Young Girls (Single Version);19. Young Girls (Disco Version);Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, 180 GRAM VINYL, WHITE, COLORED VINYL, WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.