- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sparks - The Island Years
- Write a Review
- #K75733 000000000 K75733000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited five 180gm vinyl LP box set. Sparks -The Island Years is a collection of the band's four Island studio albums a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited five 180gm vinyl LP box set. Sparks -The Island Years is a collection of the band's four Island studio albums along with a bonus disc of other tracks from the same era. All five albums - Kimono My House, Propaganda, Indiscreet, Big Beat and The Rest Of Sparks – are pressed on heavy weight vinyl for the ultimate listening experience. Surprisingly enough, the recordings in this box set span a very short period of time – 1974 to 1976. However, these are the albums that brought the band their greatest commercial success outside of the U.S. Band leaders Ron And Russel Mael – the band’s only constant members – have managed to follow their own musical path for more than 45 years and they still haven’t lost their…err…spark.;Track List:1. This Town Ain't Big Enough for Both of Us;2. Amateur Hour;3. Falling in Love with Myself Again;4. Here in Heaven;5. Thank God It's Not Christmas;6. Hasta Manana Monsieur;7. Talent Is An Asset;8. Complaints;9. In My Family;10. Equator;11. Propaganda;12. At Home at Work at Play;13. Reinforcements;14. B.C;15. Thanks But No Thanks;16. Don't Leave Me Alone with Her;17. Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth;18. Something for the Girl with Everything;19. Achoo;20. Who Don't Like Kids;Special Attributes:OVERSIZE ITEM SPLIT, BOXED SET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.