- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SPC ECO - Anomalies
- Write a Review
- #K91680 000000000 K91680000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve and digital download. 2016 release. It was less than a year a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing with printed inner sleeve and digital download. 2016 release. It was less than a year ago SPC ECO (pronounced Space Echo, a name that's part riddle and part publicly-traded stock) released Dark Matter to ecstatic reviews, and here they are back already with Anomalies. Dean Garcia, famously of Curve, and singer Rose Berlin, famously of SPC ECO, are on a creative hot streak. With yet another album scheduled for later in the year, there's nothing left for Saint Marie records to do but sit back and enjoy the ride. Anomalies continues the parade of alternate-universe pop hits they've come known for, existing somewhere beyond genre, somewhere beyond understanding. Its beats provide the missing link between trap and trip-hop-trap-hop? Opener 'Out of My System' takes the brisk jog of Abba's 'Take a Chance On Me' and slows it down to a horrific crawl - a relationship on its last legs and neither person can find the way out. ‘Silent Maybe’ could be on Top 40 radio tomorrow morning, sounding perfectly at home while destroying your day. Katy Perry, or more specifically Katy Perry's people, should send an e-mail. Save her career. Save the world. Not necessarily in that order.;Track List:1. Out of My System;2. Incomplete;3. Bare to Lie;4. Your Own Way;5. Silent Maybe;6. Think Twice;7. Revived;8. All in Time;9. Lost in a Crowd;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.