- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Speak Low If You Speak Love - Everything But What You Need
- Write a Review
- #K83686 000000000 K83686000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:No stranger to the music scene, Ryan Graham, the now 23-year-old singer-songwriter, heads back to his roots sporting ju...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:No stranger to the music scene, Ryan Graham, the now 23-year-old singer-songwriter, heads back to his roots sporting just a voice and an acoustic guitar to captivate as the ever passionate Speak Low If You Speak Love. Devoted to a rigorous and regular touring schedule and a lust for evoking untapped emotions, SLIYSL is a project aimed to become a household name, thanks to Graham's raw honesty and likeability._x000D_ Fusing elements of Evan Weiss-laden melodies with the pop sensibility of Taylor Swift, Graham produces a genuinely new outlook on the cliché acoustic scene. Not only does Speak Low If You Speak Love refuse to cut lyrical corners, but each song is crafted with it's own unique identity. With the gift of bare-boned and blunt story telling, Graham extends listeners a personal invitation into the melancholy world he calls home.;Track List:1. Art School;2. Knots;3. Eight Weeks;4. A List of Things;5. Ruined;6. Locking Lips;7. Confusion;8. Guess and Check;9. Naive;10. Tiny Furnace;11. Adjacent;12. The Time in Between
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.