- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Special Request - Belief System
- Write a Review
- #K81075 000000000 K81075000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:4x12" version. Cut and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy Made at Optimal-Media, Germany. Belief System is a new album...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:4x12" version. Cut and mastered by Matt Colton at Alchemy Made at Optimal-Media, Germany. Belief System is a new album on the Fabric-run label Houndstooth from Special Request, the project that sees Paul Woolford continue to defy expectations. Belief System comprises 23 tracks recorded over the course of three years, using sounds from Woolford's archives that date all the way back to 1993. The album presents a new style for the producer with vast layers of atmospherics, unhinged modular work, and contact microphone recordings, as well as the introduction of stark soundtrack pieces. The album follows the sold-out six-track EP Stairfoot Lane Bunker (HTH 073EP) which was made up of tracks taken from his FabricLive 91 mix CD (FABRIC 182CD), both released earlier in 2017. Resident Advisor, WIRE Magazine, DJ Mag, and Mixmag all listed Soul Music (HTH 012CD/LP) on their 2013 "Albums of the Year" lists. Paul Woolford is a regular DJ in Ibiza and the festival circuit around the world. He has released albums and EPs on Houndstooth, XL Recordings, and Running Back.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.