- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spelljammer - Ancient of Days
- Write a Review
- #K73624 000000000 K73624000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Ancient of Days is not just the band's third release, but in many ways, a rebirth. It's Spelljammer's first recording a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Ancient of Days is not just the band's third release, but in many ways, a rebirth. It's Spelljammer's first recording as a trio - with Olsson taking over bass duties and new drummer Jonatan Rimsbo battering the skins - and the culmination of a progressive move toward a heavier, doom-laden sound, away from the desert rock leanings of their 2010 debut Inches From the Sun. Vol II saw the band spreading out into darker territories. After writing sessions fell apart in 2013 for a followup to Vol II (reissued in early 2015 by RidingEasy Records) Olsson and guitarist Robert Sorling scrapped nearly everything following the departure of half of the band. The two began to build from the ground up as a duo with new ideas that resulted in the invigorated Ancient of Days. It's the band's most focused and deliberate in both it's complexities and simplicities. There's the pummeling heft of detuned guitars rumbling across the rugged expanse of unwieldy drums counterbalanced with moments of Master of Reality-era Sabbath's introspective acoustic breaks and Pink Floyd's Meddle-era psychedelia. These extreme shifts in dynamic give the band's third album a sense of epic depth unlike most of Spelljammer's peers.;Track List:1. Meadow;2. Laelia;3. From Slumber;4. The Pathfinder;5. Borlung
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.