- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spirit - Family That Plays Together
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54997 000000000 L54997000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Family That Plays Together is Spirit's second album ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Family That Plays Together is Spirit's second album released in 1968, on which the group combined jazz, rock and even classical elements. The A side's six songs are strung together into a seamless 20-minute suite, starting with the catchy hit song 'I Got A Line On You'. Clever harmonies, a multitude of instruments and intricate vocal arrangements result in an absolute landmark Sixties rock album. For those who have not given this legendary band a chance, it is worthwhile to do so. This ground-breaking band from Los Angeles had Led Zeppelin open up for them when Led Zep went out on their first U.S. tour, where they struck up a mutual friendship. And Spirit's guitarist and main songwriter, Randy California, played in a band with Jimi Hendrix in 1966.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.