- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spirit - Live At The Ash Grove 1967 - Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K69454 000000000 K69454000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Flashback present a never before released, live recording from Spirit, titled Live At The Ash Grove, 1967 Volume 1. Lea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Flashback present a never before released, live recording from Spirit, titled Live At The Ash Grove, 1967 Volume 1. Lead vocalist Jay Ferguson talks about the recording: "The Ash Grove was a legendary venue for folk and early Los Angeles rock, and really the birthplace of Spirit. We brought in a younger, less inhibited crowd, a mixture of hippies and jazz freaks. Spirit, at it's inception, was more of an improvisational jazz/blues group than anything else. Our first shows had very few structured songs, lots of free-form going on. We were constantly writing, trying out, and discarding songs. Getting to play in a major LA club, building a following, trying out new ideas, and forging what the group would become. It was a magical time for us." These are the first ever recordings of the band, recorded in the summer of 1967. Produced with the full co-operation of the Randy California estate. Mastered from original tapes. Includes comprehensive liner notes with rare photos. Double LP version comes on 180 gram vinyl Comes in a gatefold sleeve with two inserts.;Track List:1. Tunji;2. Free Spirit;3. Our Topanga Home;4. Ostrich Head;5. Gramophone Man;6. Silence;7. Boo;8. Say Your Name;9. Eventide;10. Hey Joe;11. Matt's Theme;12. Wade in the Water;13. Outro (Spoken)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.