- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spoon - Gimme Fiction
- Write a Review
- #K66420 000000000 K66420000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited deluxe double vinyl LP pressing released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this classic Spoon album. Include...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Limited deluxe double vinyl LP pressing released to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this classic Spoon album. Includes a 24" x 36" poster. Contains the album remastered by Howie Weinberg from the original tapes, a second disc with 12 previously unreleased demos from the era and a full-color book containing photos and an extensive oral history of the making of the album. Gimme Fiction dragged the sonic pointillism of Kill The Moonlight further into dub-influenced weirdness as the increasingly confident Spoon went crazy in the studio, experimenting with everything from warped hip-hop samples to horse whinnies. How all this directionless Dylan worship and psychedelic goofing resulted in an album as sharply realized as Gimme Fiction is a testament solely to Spoon's self-assurance and tastefulness (and some hard work, and a bit of luck, etc.). Whatever digging or strange alchemy had to go into it, they only produced more gold. Gimme Fiction deserves special recognition because it's the album where Spoon-backed into a corner-took some crazy leaps, all of them forward. It's a "departure point" for a band that, lucky for us, has never made a real departure.;Track List:1. The Beast and Dragon Adored;2. The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine;3. I Turn My Camera on;4. My Mathematical Mind;5. The Delicate Place;6. Sister Jack;7. I Summon You;8. The Infinite Pet;9. Was It You?;10. They Never Got You;11. Merchants of Soul;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.