- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spoon - Girls Can Tell
- Write a Review
- K56593 000000000 K56593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2008;Notes:Their 2001 triumphant full-length debut on Merge. It sees Britt Daniel developing into one of the most unique voices in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2008;Notes:Their 2001 triumphant full-length debut on Merge. It sees Britt Daniel developing into one of the most unique voices in rock with a stunning maturity and economy to his songwriting. Includes coupon for MP3 download of entire record.;Track List:1. Everything Hits at Once;2. Believing Is Art;3. Me and the Bean;4. Lines in the Suit;5. The Fitted Shirt;6. Anything You Want;7. Take a Walk;8. 10:20 Am;9. Take the Fifth;10. This Book Is a Movie;11. Chicago at Night;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.