- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squarepusher - Damogen Furies
- Write a Review
- #K72665 000000000 K72665000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:"Through this record I aim to explore as forcefully as possible the hallucinatory, the nightmarish and the brutally vis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:"Through this record I aim to explore as forcefully as possible the hallucinatory, the nightmarish and the brutally visceral capacities of electronic music." - Squarepusher. Squarepusher's legacy is unassailable. From his early releases on Rephlex and his residency at the Blue Note, through his aggressive interpretations of ensemble jazz, the peerless Music Is Rotted One Note, his musique concrete experiments, and the boundary-warping drum 'n' bass with which he is synonymous, Squarepusher has tilted ever forwards. Damogen Furies, his first full-length since 2012's Ufabulum, sees Squarepusher's powers in full flow. All of the recordings here were made in one take, with no edits. Damogen Furies is a record that has the brutal energy and vivaciousness of a debut. It sees the peak and confluence of the preoccupations that have emerged throughout Squarepusher's career, approached with the antagonism and audacity of an artist who still believes in the power of Format: CD the intervention.;Track List:1. D Frozent Aac;2. Kwang Bass;3. Baltang Arg;4. Exjag Nives;5. Kontenjaz;6. Rayc Fire 2;7. Baltang Ort;8. Stor Eiglass;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.