- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Beasts Of Burgundy
- Write a Review
- #L27187 000000000 L27187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Wanderers, boogiers, strangers - unite! The end is nigh and the beginning is in sight. These are troubled times, easy t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Wanderers, boogiers, strangers - unite! The end is nigh and the beginning is in sight. These are troubled times, easy to get you down. But not if you seek refuge in loftier sounds! This year has the Squirrel Nut Zippers roaming the lands, warding off evil, telling sweet lies, and making a joyful racket on wax and on wheels. Twelve original new songs from the mind of Jimbo Mathus and the Squirrel Nut Zippers. This is the band's first studio album in 18 years. A return to form... a revival not a reunion.;Track List:1. Conglomeration of Curios 1:29;2. Karnival Joe (From Kokomo) 3:19;3. Pay Me Now (Or Pay Me Later!) 2:53;4. Beasts of Burgundy 2:52;5. Hey Shango! 4:08;6. Something Wicked (Pt.2) 1:24;7. West of Zanzibar 3:17;8. Rusty Trombone 2:44;9. Use What Mama Gave You 3:25;10. Axman Jazz (Don't Scare Me Papa) 3:14;11. Something Wicked Pt. 1 2:38;12. Fade 4:47
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.