- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sraw - Beat Week: SRAW
- Write a Review
- #K82932 000000000 K82932000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Beat Week concept came about in 2008 when Myspace still was the main internet platform for sprea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Beat Week concept came about in 2008 when Myspace still was the main internet platform for spreading independent music. SRAW wanted to use the social media platform to his advantage and make a release that was adapted to the specific ways of posting music and maintaining an audience on Myspace. He came up with the idea to publish one song a day for the duration of a week so that it would exist as a whole in the Myspace player after the week had passed. The beats were simply named after the day it was published, making the final beat tape hold 7 tracks. Beat Week #1 was received very well so a year later Beat Week #2 was released in the same way. Around this time Myspace had lost most users to Facebook, and Soundcloud slowly began to take over as the new platform for musicians. "I guess this is my tribute to the (for many of us) important MySpace days!" - SRAW.;Track List:1. Monday (Beat Week 1);2. Tuesday (Beat Week 1);3. Wednesday (Beat Week 1);4. Thursday (Beat Week 1);5. Friday (Beat Week 1);6. Saturday (Beat Week 1);7. Monday (Beat Week 2);8. Tuesday (Beat Week 2);9. Wednesday (Beat Week 2);10. Thursday (Beat Week 2);11. Friday (Beat Week 2);12. Saturday (Beat Week 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.