- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St. Lenox - Ten Hymns From My American Gothic
- Write a Review
- #K72947 000000000 K72947000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ten Hymns From My American Gothic is a sprawling, layered, stream-of-consciousness portrait of moder...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ten Hymns From My American Gothic is a sprawling, layered, stream-of-consciousness portrait of modern American life, presented by St. Lenox as a gift to his father, who immigrated to the United States, in honor of his 70th birthday. Written, performed and recorded by the writer in off hours, while working as an attorney in Manhattan, the album meditates on progressive themes, immigration, cultural divide, forgiveness and manifest destiny. "[St. Lenox's] voice is one of the most striking instruments in music today, a harsh and commanding howl that reminds me of John Darnielle, Michael Stipe, and Xiu Xiu's Jamie Stewart but is something entirely it's own. His subject matter is equally transfixing and unique, a mix of queer love songs, protest music, and savvy observations about the modern American experience.";Track List:1. Fuel America;2. Thurgood Marshall;3. The Public School System;4. Nixon;5. Conspiracy Theories;6. You Don't Call Me Anymore;7. Korea;8. People from Other Cultures;9. What I Think About When You Say South Korea;10. When I Return
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.