- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St Lucia - Hyperion
- Write a Review
- L43669 000000000 L43669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Hyperion features 11 new tracks, including 'Paradise Waitin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/21/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2018 release. Hyperion features 11 new tracks, including 'Paradise Waiting,' and 'A Brighter Love' - the first two songs to be released from the album. Says St. Lucia frontman Jean-Philip Grobler: "These songs couldn't be more different, but we're so proud of them both. 'Paradise Is Waiting' might be the most epic thing we've ever done, and 'A Brighter Love' is probably the sparsest. It was really hard choosing which songs to lead with, but we felt like these two best represent the extremes of our new music." BuzzFeed calls St. Lucia's music "high-energy fusion of synths, catchy lyrics, and pure, unadulterated pop." Spin proclaims "Brooklyn's St. Lucia specialize in synth-pop anthems so effortlessly danceable." And Jason Bentley of KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic says, "This should be the biggest band in the world right now." St. Lucia has delivered once again with Hyperion.;Track List:1. Bigger;2. A Brighter Love;3. Paradise Is Waiting;4. Walking Away;5. Tokyo;6. Gun;7. China Shop;8. Last Dance;9. Full Moon Rising;10. Next to You;11. You Should Know Better;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.