- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St. Paul & the Broken Bones - Half the City
- Write a Review
- #K57465 000000000 K57465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from the highly touted Birmingham, Alabama based Soul sextet. St. Paul & the Broken Bones...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 debut from the highly touted Birmingham, Alabama based Soul sextet. St. Paul & the Broken Bones have already created a maelstrom of interest with their roof raising live shows and self released four song 2012 EP. Produced by Ben Tanner of Alabama Shakes, and recorded and mixed in the storied R&B Mecca of Muscle Shoals, Alabama, the album harkens back to the region's classic Soul roots while extending the form with electrifying potency. Half the City vital, direct, emotionally affecting presents the same engaged, high voltage, in the pocket sound that St. Paul and the Broken Bones produce at their live dates.;Track List:1. I'm Torn Up;2. Don't Mean a Thing;3. Call Me;4. Like a Mighty River;5. That Glow;6. Broken Bones Pocket Change;7. Sugar Dyed;8. Half the City;9. Grass Is Greener;10. Let It Be So;11. Dixie Rothko;12. It's Midnight
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.