- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St. Vincent - Actor
- Write a Review
- K60050 000000000 K60050000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2009;Notes:"Actor" finds Brooklyn's ST VINCENT working alongside Hideaki Aomori (SUFJAN STEVENS), Alex Sopp (BJORK), and MIDLAKE's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2009;Notes:"Actor" finds Brooklyn's ST VINCENT working alongside Hideaki Aomori (SUFJAN STEVENS), Alex Sopp (BJORK), and MIDLAKE's rhythm section (McKenzie Smith and Paul Alexander). Co-produced by John Congleton (MODEST MOUSE, POLYPHONIC SPREE), "Actor" features eleven new songs written and arranged by Annie Clark (ST VINCENT). The album takes the ambitious compositional and sonic underpinnings of her debut (2007's "Marry Me") as a starting point and never looks back. The arrangements are more masterful, the song writing grander, the performances ever more confident and inspired. "St Vincent" is renowned for her unique creativity and abundance of musical talent. She is not only a stunning vocalist, but a remarkable multi-instrumentalist who plays the guitar, bass and keyboard on her new album. She began each song as a secret film score to a number of her favourite films (Badlands, Pierrot le Fou, the Wizard of Oz, Stardust Memories, Sleeping Beauty), and then slowly gave them independence as standalone songs. Before recording as ST VINCENT, Annie was a member of THE POLYPHONIC SPREE and SUFJAN STEVENS touring band, plus she also performed with Glenn Branca's guitar orchestra.;Track List:1. The Strangers;2. Save Me from What I Want;3. The Neighbors;4. Actor Out of Work;5. Black Rainbow;6. Laughing with a Mouth Full of Blood;7. Marrow;8. The Bed;9. The Party;10. Just the Same But Brand New;11. The Sequel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.