- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St. Vincent - Marry Me
- Write a Review
- #K59076 000000000 K59076000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2007;Notes:St. Vincent is the moniker of singer/multi-instrumentalist/composer Annie Clark and this is her debut full-length. She'...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2007;Notes:St. Vincent is the moniker of singer/multi-instrumentalist/composer Annie Clark and this is her debut full-length. She's opened for such diverse acts as Television, Jose Gonzalez, and Sufjan Stevens, and she's an inventive and versatile guitarist who has also performed with avant-garde composer Glenn Branca. On this record, she writes cinematic pop epics that feel at times like Paris in the 20s before all the fun ended. Or, conversely, an orchestra of pure modernity - a new American music, informed by jazz, gospel blues, Southern folk music, and classical composition but, in the end, an animal original unto itself. She's been compared to everyone from Bjork to Kate Bush to Jeff Buckley, and her beautiful voice melds perfectly with her intricate guitar work.;Track List:1. Now Now;2. Jesus Saves I Spend;3. Your Lips Are Red;4. Marry Me;5. Paris Is Burning;6. All My Stars Aligned;7. Apocalypse Song;8. We Put a Pearl Into the Ground;9. Land Mines;10. Human Racing;11. What Me Worry;12. Now Now;13. Jesus Saves I Spend;14. Your Lips Are Red;15. Marry Me;16. Paris Is Burning;17. All My Stars Aligned;18. The Apocalypse Song;19. We Put a Pearl in the Ground;20. Landmines;21. Human Racing;22. What Me Worry?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.