- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
St. Vincent - St Vincent
- Write a Review
- K57283 000000000 K57283000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Annie Clark, better known by her stage...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/25/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. Annie Clark, better known by her stage name, St. Vincent, is an American singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. She began her music career as a member of the Polyphonic Spree and was also part of Sufjan Stevens' touring band before forming her own band in 2006. Her debut album was MARRY ME, and was followed by ACTOR (2009). Her third album STRANGE MERCY was released on September 13, 2011. Clark has opened shows for such acts as Television, Arcade Fire, Andrew Bird, Jolie Holland, John Vanderslice, Death Cab for Cutie and Grizzly Bear.;Track List:1. Rattlesnake;2. Birth in Reverse;3. Prince Johnny;4. Huey Newton;5. Digital Witness;6. I Prefer Your Love;7. Regret;8. Bring Me Your Loves;9. Psychopath;10. Every Tear Disappears;11. Severed Crossed Fingers
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.