- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stacey Kent - Let Yourself Go...Celebrating Fred Astaire
- Write a Review
- #K83715 000000000 K83715000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:(2-LP set) Let Yourself Go is a collection of 13 tunes written by the cream of popular song writers including Berlin, G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:(2-LP set) Let Yourself Go is a collection of 13 tunes written by the cream of popular song writers including Berlin, Gershwin Brothers, and others honoring Fred Astaire the vocalist. Stacey Kent: vocals, Jim Tomlinson: tenor & alto saxophones, clarinet, Colin Oxley: guitar, David Newton: piano, keyboards, Simon Thorpe: bass, Steve Brown: drums. Mastering by: Ray Staff at Air Mastering, Lyndhurst Hall, London.;Track List:1. Let Yourself Go;2. They Can't Take That Away from Me;3. I Won't Dance;4. Isn't This a Lovely Day?;5. They All Laughed;6. He Loves and She Loves;7. Shall We Dance?;8. One for My Baby (And One More for the Road);9. 's Wonderful;10. A Fine Romance;11. I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plan;12. I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket;13. By Myself;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.