- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stan Getz - Getz/Gilberto
- Write a Review
- #K72835 000000000 K72835000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Two names spring to mind upon hearing the words jazz and samba, namely those of Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto. But really...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/20/2011;Notes:Two names spring to mind upon hearing the words jazz and samba, namely those of Stan Getz and Joao Gilberto. But really one should be thinking of Antonio Carlos Jobim, who, with his composition from 1958 Chega de saudade, first created the type of Brazilian samba that is known today as bossa nova. The Getz/Gilberto album, recorded in March 1963 for the Verve label, was a winner right from the very start, bringing together as it did the two godfathers of samba Jobim and Gilberto with their American brother Getz. This music is like a pleasantly warm bath whose water is perfumed with essential oil, or like a mild summer night bathed in golden moonlight. The songs, all of them now classics in their own right, are filled with the joy of life, peace and harmony. Tracks: 1. The Girl from Ipanema 2. Doralice 3. P'ra Muchucar 4. Desafinado 5. Corcovado 6. So Dance Samba 7. O Grande Amor 8. Vivio Sonhando.;Track List:1. The Girl from Ipanema;2. Doralice;3. P'ra Muchucar;4. Desafinado;5. Corcovado;6. So Dance Samba;7. O Grande Amor;8. Vivio Sonhando
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.