- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stargazer Lilies - We Are the Dreamers
- Write a Review
- #K74291 000000000 K74291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the New York-based Shoegazers. After nearly a decade on the trippy dancefloor ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 debut album from the New York-based Shoegazers. After nearly a decade on the trippy dancefloor of Soundpool, guitarist/drummer/bassist/producer John Cep and singer/bassist Kim Field set off from that New York five-piece and are letting their days of Disco beats slip away into memory with style. Linking up with Tobacco of Black Moth Super Rainbow and live drummers EJ DeCoske and Johnny Lancia, they've teased influences like the French pop of Air and the Shoegaze of Lush and Slowdive out to create a record of dripping dream pop. Here, they've pared down their sound to Kim's airy vocals, reverb-washed drums and a fuzzy, swelling ether of effects-laden guitar and bass. The resulting punch-drunk collection, from the gentle melody of 'Del Rey Mar' to the sluggish and nearly indecipherable drone of 'Light of Day,' is coated in the disquieting patina that Tobacco brings to BMSR, though in this case the mood he creates is more melancholy than sinister. And isn't that just how it feels, that limbo between a real good party and the morning after sickly sweet, a little muzzy and ready, before too long, to do it all again.;Track List:1. We Are the Dreamers;2. Del Rey Mar;3. Undone;4. How We Lost;5. Endless Days;6. Well Versed to Verb Doubt;7. Light of Day;8. Sad Colored Tears;9. Don't Waste My Time;10. Because;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.