- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stars - No One Is Lost
- Write a Review
- #K72929 000000000 K72929000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:2 X neon colored vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Alt-Rock band. NO ONE IS LOST is the band's highly anticipate...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:2 X neon colored vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Alt-Rock band. NO ONE IS LOST is the band's highly anticipated follow-up to 2012's THE NORTH. 'From the Night' revels in the chances you take and the loves you make or break on any given evening. Lead singer/songwriter Torquil Campbell explains, 'I always find it so moving and beautiful to watch people have their nights out. There's something so heartbreaking about it. People have jobs that they have to get up for, jobs they hate, and they live for the weekend they live for these moments. And they put everything they have into it.';Track List:1. From the Night;2. This Is the Last Time;3. You Keep Coming Up;4. Turn It Up;5. No Better Place;6. What Is to Be Done?;7. Trap Door;8. Are You Ok?;9. A Stranger;10. Look Away;11. No One Is Lost
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.