- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Starsailor - Love Is Here
- Write a Review
- #K76208 000000000 K76208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of the 2001 debut studio album by indie rock band Starsailor. Upon it's release, Lov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of the 2001 debut studio album by indie rock band Starsailor. Upon it's release, Love Is Here received critical acclaim. Q Magazine listed Love Is Here as one of the best 50 albums of 2001, while NME rated it as the fifth best album of the year. Starsailor is an English post-Britpop band, formed in 2000. Since it's formation the band has included guitarist and vocalist James Walsh, drummer Ben Byrne, bassist James Stelfox and keyboardist Barry Westhead. The band have released four studio albums: Love Is Here (2001), Silence Is Easy (2003), On the Outside (2005) and All the Plans (2009), and have scored ten Top 40 hit singles in the UK. After the release of their most recent album, All the Plans, the band had entered into extended hiatus until 2014, during which they have been involved in individual projects. Starsailor announced their reunion in May 2014 and began performing world wide.;Track List:1. Tie Up My Hands (Starsailor);2. Poor Misguided Fool (Starsailor);3. Alcoholic (Starsailor);4. Lullaby (Starsailor);5. Way to Fall (Starsailor);6. Fever (Starsailor);7. She Just Wept (Starsailor);8. Talk Her Down (Starsailor);9. Love Is Here (Starsailor);10. Good Souls (Starsailor);11. Coming Down (Starsailor);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.