- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Starset - Transmissions
- Write a Review
- #K62183 000000000 K62183000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Starset is an alternative rock band whose music is the sonic interzone where fact, science and speculation collide. The...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Starset is an alternative rock band whose music is the sonic interzone where fact, science and speculation collide. Their Razor & Tie debut, Transmissions, is a thought-provoking broadcast of cinematic rock full of dramatic intents and personal nuances. Like any great piece of art, Transmissions begs more questions than it actually answers: precisely the intent of vocalist and songwriter Dustin Bates.;Track List:1. First Light;2. Down with the Fallen;3. Halo;4. Carnivore;5. Telescope;6. It Has Begun;7. My Demons;8. Antigravity;9. Dark on Me;10. Let It Die;11. The Future Is Now;12. Point of No Return;13. Rise and Fall;14. Let It Die (Maniac Agenda Remix) [Bonus Track];Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.