- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Starvin B - Starvicide
- Write a Review
- L43413 000000000 L43413000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:JASON MCGUINESS aka ANALOG BURNERS left Pennsylvania For LA with a passion for Raw Hip Hop, Soul, making beats and coll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:JASON MCGUINESS aka ANALOG BURNERS left Pennsylvania For LA with a passion for Raw Hip Hop, Soul, making beats and collecting wax. In early 2014, he conceived, produced and released an acclaimed 3 song EP which celebrated Motown's Psychedelic Soul producer NORMAN WHITFIELD titled MASTERPIECE: A WHITFIELD/STRONG TRIBUTE. The EP appeared on the ANALOG BURNERS imprint and sold out of 2 pressings. For his second ANALOG BURNERS release, MCGUINESS has provided all the beats on the 10 song STARVICIDE album which spotlights mc STARVIN B. "His rhyme style, writing and content remind me of the New York indie Hip Hop I grew up with. It's the sound of Non-Phixion, the Arsonists and Natural Elements" McGuiness enthuses. STARVIN B's rhymes on STARVICIDE are pure rough n rugged reality raps. In your face scratches accent the neck snapping tracks. Former rap fans who've become cynical over the dearth of strong new talent need to hear STARVACIDE. As STARVIN B says: "the showdown's bout to go down".;Track List:1. I'm Starvin Feat. DJ Akil;2. Rockwiddit;3. 6 Rounds Feat Foul Monday Juxx Diamonds Mic Handz Rim Da Villin and Royal Flush;4. Starvicide;5. Whose Side Are You On?;6. Brown Bottle;7. At the Office Feat Spent D'nero;8. Bad Guy Story Feat. Mr. at and Tre Eiht Special;9. Chess Not Checkers;10. What They Talk About
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.