- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Static-X - Shadow Zone
- Write a Review
- #K65285 000000000 K65285000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. Shadow Zone is the third album by Static-X, released in 2003. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP in gatefold jacket. Shadow Zone is the third album by Static-X, released in 2003. Marked by many personnel and stylistic changes, the album sports a much more melodic sound than any other work in their catalog, while still staying in the confines of their Industrial metal and nu metal sound. In 2002, singer Wayne Static was contacted by singer Jonathan Davis of the nu metal band Korn, to sing on a song he had written for the Queen Of The Damned soundtrack. Static's work with Davis greatly influenced the direction of the Shadow Zone album. While the band found success with their Platinum-selling debut album Wisconsin Death Trip in 1999, dissatisfaction grew in the band in creating the follow-up, Machine in 2001. Eventually, original guitarist Koichi Fukuda was replaced with Tripp Eisen. Work on Shadow Zone started in early 2002, and would span well over a year. Producer Josh Abraham was brought in, known for working with more commercially melodically mainstream bands such as Staind, Filter and Velvet Revolver.;Track List:1. Destroy All;2. Control It;3. New Pain;4. Shadow Zone;5. Dead World;6. Monster;7. The Only;8. Kill Your Idols;9. All in Wait;10. Otsegolectric;11. So;12. Transmission;13. Invincible
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.