- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Static-X - Wiconsin Death Trip
- Write a Review
- #K60514 000000000 K60514000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Wisconsin Death Trip was the debut studio album by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including insert. Wisconsin Death Trip was the debut studio album by Industrial Metal band Static-X, hailing from the Midwest of the United States. After lead singer Wayne Static and drummer Ken Jay met at a Virgin Records store in Chicago, it was not long until they decided to head out west to California to enlist a lead guitarist and bassist. Once in California, Koichi Fukuda became their guitarist, and not long after, they discovered Californian Tony Campos to complete the band as their bassist. 'Push It' was the first single off the album, one of the band's most recognizable and popular songs, followed by the second single 'I'm with Stupid'. 'Bled for Days' was the final single, of which the video was composed of recordings from their live shows, and the audio was spliced together with the original album version. This song has also appeared on various soundtracks, such as the Universal Soldier: The Return and Bride of Chucky. In August 2001 the RIAA certified the album as platinum.;Track List:1. Push It;2. I'm with Stupid;3. Bled for Days;4. Love Dump;5. I Am;6. Otsegolation;7. Stem;8. Sweat of the Bud;9. Fix;10. Wisconsin Death Trip;11. The Trance Is the Motion;12. December
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.