- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Status Quo - Don't Stop
- Write a Review
- #K64287 000000000 K64287000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Double white vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Status Quo's 22nd studio album was issued in 1996 to cele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Double white vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Status Quo's 22nd studio album was issued in 1996 to celebrate the band's 30th anniversary. Featuring an eclectic selection of fifteen cover versions, all given the Quo treatment, the album reached # 2 in the UK album charts. It features guest appearances from the Beach Boys on a hit reworking of Fun Fun Fun, Steeleye Span's Maddy Prior on a hit version of All Around My Hat, Queen's Brian May on Raining In My Heart, as well as Tessa Niles on two tracks.;Track List:1. Fun Fun Fun 4:00;2. When You Walk in the Room 4:09;3. I Can Hear the Grass Grow 3:23;4. You Never Can Tell (It Was a Teenage Wedding) 3:48;5. Get Back 3:19;6. Safety Dance 3:50;7. Raining in My Heart 3:37;8. Don't Stop 3:38;9. Sorrow 4:12;10. Proud Mary 3:30;11. Lucille 3:00;12. Johnny and Mary 3:35;13. Get Out of Denver 4:08;14. The Future's So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades) 3:36;15. All Around My Hat 3:55
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.