- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stealers Wheel - Stealers Wheel
- Write a Review
- #K75560 000000000 K75560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Based on the multiple talents of Gary Rafferty and Joe Egan the first Stealers Wheel a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Based on the multiple talents of Gary Rafferty and Joe Egan the first Stealers Wheel album became an instant critical and commercial success. Released in 1973, the album reached the upper regions of the charts, boosted by the hit single 'Stuck In The Middle With You' (which got a cinematic revival in 1992 through Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs). With a line-up so unsteady, the faith of Stealers Wheel was soon sealed after their third album in 1975 and Rafferty would go on reaching massive solo results, but this album shows their songwriting quality as a duo in full as they tackle anything from Beatle-esque pop, mountain rock and West Coast melancholy. An album that deserves to be reckoned with as a whole rather than just the hit single it is known for.;Track List:1. Late Again;2. Stuck in the Middle with You;3. Another Meaning;4. I Get By;5. Outside Looking in;6. Johnny's Song;7. Next to Me;8. José;9. Gets So Lonely;10. You Put Someting Better Inside Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.