- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steel Panther - Feel the Steel
- Write a Review
- K57261 000000000 K57261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:US only LP pressing of the 2009 debut album from the L.A. Metal 'band'. The Steel Panther "story" begins some 20 years ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:US only LP pressing of the 2009 debut album from the L.A. Metal 'band'. The Steel Panther "story" begins some 20 years ago when the hardest rocking Metal band of the era forged their own legendary status on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles, inspiring bands like Anthrax, Warrant and Jane's Addiction to form, only to disappear without a trace on the cusp of signing a major label deal which would guarantee them worldwide adoration. 20 years later, an album so astonishingly hard-rocking lands on the desk of the president of Universal Republic, and the rest is history... in reality, Steel Panther are a living, breathing study in the art of Hair Metal. With tongues firmly lodged in their cheeks, Steel Panther celebrate and ridicule all that was good and bad about the "great" 80's Hard Rock bands whose flamboyant stage shows and tales of excess with booze, sex and narcotics are the stuff of legend - all of which are perfectly repackaged within the four members of this band. 12 tracks including 'Death to All But Metal'. Island.;Track List:1. Death to All But Metal;2. Asian Hooker;3. Community Property;4. Eyes of a Panther;5. Fat Girl (Thar She Blows);6. Eatin' Ain't Cheatin';7. Party All Day (F*CK All Night);8. Turn Out the Lights;9. Stripper Girl;10. Shocker;11. Girl from Oklahoma;12. Hell's on Fire
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.