- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steep Canyon Rangers - Nobody Knows You
- Write a Review
- #K78511 000000000 K78511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:The Steep Canyon Rangers have come a long way since their days as a favorite campus band at the University of North Car...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:The Steep Canyon Rangers have come a long way since their days as a favorite campus band at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. They've been Steve Martin's backup band since 2009, which introduced them to a national, and Non-Bluegrass, audience and earned them a Grammy nomination for their collaboration with Martin on his Rare Bird Alert album, to which they also contributed three songs. On their Rounder debut, the band continue to challenge their fans with 11 new tunes that show off their growing playing and songwriting skills. They're still a Bluegrass band, but most of the songs here have a feel that owes as much to Pop, Folk, and singer/songwriter impulses as they do to Bluegrass. They break out of the usual melodic structures of Bluegrass for something that's between Newgrass and Pop. The set opens with the title track, which sounds like a Country/Pop hit, albeit played acoustically with Graham Sharp's clattering banjo and Nicky Sanders' wailing fiddle supporting Woody Platt's expressive lead vocal.;Track List:1. Nobody Knows You;2. Rescue Me;3. Easy to Love;4. Between Midnight and the Dawn;5. As I Go;6. Natural Disaster;7. Ungrateful One;8. Summer Winds;9. Open Country;10. Knob Creek;11. Reputation;12. Long Shot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.