- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steep Canyon Rangers - Tell the Ones I Love
- Write a Review
- #K78506 000000000 K78506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since 2009 the Steep Canyon Rangers have received widespread acclaim as Steve Martin's backing band,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since 2009 the Steep Canyon Rangers have received widespread acclaim as Steve Martin's backing band, but in 2012 the music community really tipped it's hat to the quintet by presenting them with the Grammy for Best Bluegrass Album. The follow-up to their Grammy win is a freewheeling and high-energy collection of 12 original songs entitled Tell the Ones I Love. The album showcases the Steep Canyon Rangers myriad talents instrumental agility, tight harmony vocals, and inventive songwriting, not to mention the integration of percussion. Recorded at Levon Helm's famed studio and produced by Larry Campbell, the highly sought after musician and Grammy-winning producer (Bob Dylan, Levon Helm) Tell the Ones I Love is a testament to just how far the boundaries of Bluegrass can be stretched.;Track List:1. Tell the Ones I Love;2. Stand and Deliver;3. Bluer Words Were Never Spoken;4. Come Dance;5. Camellia;6. Graveyard Fields;7. Boomtown;8. Mendocino County Blue;9. Hunger;10. Lay Myself Down;11. Take the Wheel;12. Las Vegas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.