- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steppenwolf - Steppenwolf
- Write a Review
- #K72813 000000000 K72813000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Steppenwolf have become synonymous with their huge Harley ridin'-hit Born to be Wild although in reality their success ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/16/2013;Notes:Steppenwolf have become synonymous with their huge Harley ridin'-hit Born to be Wild although in reality their success was far broader with sales totaling more than 25 million units worldwide. Now their eponymous debut album originally released in 1968 is back and stunning audiophiles-courtesy of Analogue Productions and Quality Record Pressings! The original album cover was something amazingly spectacular done with a silver foil now painstakingly recreated for this 200-gram QRP pressing. And the LP itself? Our state-of-the-art pressing plant's LPs draw consistent critical raves for their sonic reproduction and incredible super-silent backgrounds. Of course the best LPs start with the best mastering and there's none better than the maestro on this record engineer Kevin Gray.;Track List:1. Sookie Sookie;2. Everybody's Next One;3. Berry Rides Again;4. Hootchie Kootchie Man;5. Born to Be Wild;6. Your Wall's Too High;7. Desperation;8. The Pusher;9. A Girl I Knew;10. Take What You Need;11. The Ostrich
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.