- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stereolab - Dots and Loops
- Write a Review
- L29769 000000000 L29769000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album. Dots and Loops is Stereolab's fifth studio album and the first to complete...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 1997 album. Dots and Loops is Stereolab's fifth studio album and the first to completely ditch the motorik drone that had been a trademark since their inception predominated by lush lounge and jazz textures, it showcases the band's most complex set of rhythms yet. Stereolab is aided by members of the High Llamas (like-minded travelers in the production of whimsical '60s sounds), Jan St. Werner and Andi Toma of Mouse on Mars, and John McEntire of post-rock pioneers Tortoise. The album was recorded in Chicago and Düsseldorf and bridges a unique American-Euro influence. The new rhythmic approach separates Dots and Loops from the band's previous output, as does a Beach Boys influence which adds to the band's standard brand. Bossa Nova and '60s Euro pop are still major touchstones and give the album a deceptively light vibe however, further listens reveal an elaborate work, with almost every track featuring odd time-signatures and more complicated and layered arrangements.;Track List:1. Brakhage;2. Miss Modular;3. The Flower Called Nowhere;4. Diagonals;5. Prisoner of Mars;6. Rainbo Conversation;7. Refactions in the Plastic Pulse;8. Parsec;9. Ticker-Tape of the Unconscious;10. Contronatura;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.