- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stereolab - Mars Audiac Quintet
- Write a Review
- #K61937 000000000 K61937000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 1994 from the Indie/Post-Rock outfit. Mars Audiac Quintet saw Stereolab beginning to shed the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 1994 from the Indie/Post-Rock outfit. Mars Audiac Quintet saw Stereolab beginning to shed their experimental tendencies in favor of a post-modern space-age pop. The album exudes a sophisticated cool and catchiness that helped them gain new fans while straddling the line between their experimental-rock brethren and the ascending class of pre-millennial British pop. It's also the album that put them on the A-list of underground rock bands. Arguably the band's most accessible album, Mars Audiac Quintet not only features gentler textures than any of it's predecessors, but also more upbeat and hooky songs.;Track List:1. Three-Dee Melodie;2. Wow and Flutter;3. Transona Five;4. Des Etoiles Electroniques;5. Ping Pong;6. Anamophose;7. Three Longers Later;8. Nihilist Assault Group;9. International Colouring Contest;10. The Stars Our Sestination;11. Transporte Sans Bouger;12. L'enfer Des Formes;13. Outer Accelerator;14. New Orthophony;15. Fiery Yellow;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.