- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stereolab - Sound-Dust
- Write a Review
- K61933 000000000 K61933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/26/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Released in late 2001, Sound-Dust found Stereolab firmly in the midst of their second phase. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/26/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Released in late 2001, Sound-Dust found Stereolab firmly in the midst of their second phase. After taking a two-year break, the band returned with a strong melodic focus and a highly evolved, sophisticated style of writing that further displayed their growing talents. Many fans and critics consider the album to be among the group's finest. Producers Jim O'Rourke (Sonic Youth, Gastr del Sol) and John McEntire (Tortoise, Sea and the Cake) returned to further Stereolab's continuing evolution. The group brings a lighter, almost orchestral touch to the set of songs with unpredictable shifts in tempo and melody. The avant-garde and lounge textures still remain, but are balanced by sun-kissed harmonies and breezy Tropicalia. Sound-Dust is another example of a pioneering band moving forward creatively. It's a full-color collage of sound bursting with catchy refrains and exuberant rhythms. Always a band to add new twists to their sound, this album returns Stereolab to it's most playful and otherworldly.;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.