- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stereolab - Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements
- Write a Review
- #K61935 000000000 K61935000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album from the Indie/Post-Rock band. Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/12/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 1993 album from the Indie/Post-Rock band. Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements is Stereolab's breakthrough album, their major label debut, and one of the most innovative releases of the 1990s, a musical decade signified by breaking down artistic barriers. Originally released in August 1993, Transient Random-Noise Bursts with Announcements builds on the promise of the band's early releases Switched on and Peng! By expanding the scope of their highly distinctive mix of one-chord Krautrock grooves, distorted vintage keyboard noise and Euro-pop. Adding touches of '50s and '60s easy listening, exotica and space-age sounds as well as samba and French pop, Stereolab did more than any group in the modern rock era to expand the language of art music by incorporating styles left for dead by the serious rock community.;Track List:1. Tone Burst;2. Our Trinitone Blast;3. Pack Yr Romantic Mind;4. I'm Going Out of My Way;5. Golden Ball;6. Pause;7. Jenny Ondioline;8. Analogue Rock;9. Crest;10. Lock-Groove Lullaby;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.