- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Adamyk Band - Graceland
- Write a Review
- #K92625 000000000 K92625000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Blame Canada. Or for that matter, Ottawa. The Capital's kings of punk-power-fuzz are back an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Blame Canada. Or for that matter, Ottawa. The Capital's kings of punk-power-fuzz are back and better than ever. After a whack of records and worldwide touring, Graceland is Steve Adamyk Band's most dynamic and cohesive record to date, without breaking the mould. Colleen Green (Hardly Art) sings on it, Mike Krol (Merge) croons on it and members of Sonic Avenues are now staples in the band. This time, the band bunkered down in Montreal with engineer Adrian Popivich (Solids, The Dears) to bring Graceland to life. In the meantime, scream along to "Through My Fingers" or get lost in the depths of "High Mile"-the choice is yours. Mr. Adamyk has been nothing but prolific since coming aboard the Dirtnap roster. This is already his fifth LP, with a sixth in the planning stage. The label finds his trademark brand of speedy, caffeinated, catchy-but-not-too-wimpy pop perfectly exemplifies their aesthetic. They'll keep putting these out as long as he keeps makin' 'em.;Track List:1. Through My Fingers;2. Carry on;3. If I Wanted to;4. Swallow You Whole;5. Broken Arms;6. Die Dead Forever;7. False Teeth;8. Give It Away;9. Lose Control;10. Tell Me to Fall;11. Fallen Off;12. High Mile;13. She's on My Mind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.