- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle - Guitar Town
- Write a Review
- #K61366 000000000 K61366000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. Guitar Town is the 1986 debut album from singer/songwriter Steve Earle....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. Guitar Town is the 1986 debut album from singer/songwriter Steve Earle. It topped the Billboard country album charts, and the title song reached #7 on the country singles charts. Earle was also nominated for two 1987 Grammy Awards, Best Male Country Vocalist and Best Country Song, for the title track. The album was recorded in late 1985 and early 1986 in Nashville, Tennessee, at Sound Stage Studio. Overdubs were later recorded at Nashville's Emerald Studios. It was one of the first country music albums to be recorded digitally, utilizing the state-of-the-art Mitsubishi X-800. Each of the album's 10 tracks was either written or co-written by Earle.;Track List:1. Guitar Town 2:33;2. Goodbye's All We've Got Left 3:16;3. Hillbilly Highway 3:36;4. Good Ol' Boy (Gettin' Tough) 3:58;5. My Old Friend the Blues 3:07;6. Someday 3:46;7. Think It Over 2:13;8. Fearless Heart 4:04;9. Little Rock 'N' Roller 4:49;10. Down the Road 2:37
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.