- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle - Live From Austin, TX
- Write a Review
- #K61841 000000000 K61841000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. In September 1986, Steve Earle's first album was shaking up Nashville, and country m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. In September 1986, Steve Earle's first album was shaking up Nashville, and country music circles, like nobody else had done since Willie, Waylon and the original Outlaw gang. This show, his first appearance on Austin City Limits, captures the excitement and free spirit of the seminal Guitar Town, which was nothing less than a collection of personal odysseys. He was certainly a musical renegade from day one, and that's one thing about him that hasn't changed. This performance displays the vintage Steve Earle sound that paved the way for a new generation of country rockers willing to buck the Nashville system.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.