- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle - The Low Highway
- Write a Review
- #K61825 000000000 K61825000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 15th album from the Americana/Alt-Country singer/songwriter, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the 15th album from the Americana/Alt-Country singer/songwriter, the highly anticipated follow up to 2011's Grammy Award nominated album I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive. The Low Highway features his live band and was co-produced by Earle and Ray Kennedy (whose production partnership known as the "Twangtrust" was behind Lucinda Williams' Car Wheels on a Gravel Road). Between the opening title track and the reflective closing of "Remember Me," the Low Highway is very much Steve Earle's road record, and one that has seen many miles. The Low Highway features "Love's Gonna Blow My Way" and "After Mardi Gras," two songs Earle co-wrote with Lucia Micarelli, his co-star in David Simon's original HBO Series Treme. Earle played a recurring character, Harley, a street musician who mentored Micarelli's character Annie during the first two seasons. The songs were written specifically for the series and an additional song written by Earle for Treme, "That All You Got?" was performed by Micarelli's character with the Red Stick Ramblers during the third season premiere.;Track List:1. The Low Highway;2. Calico County;3. Burnin It Down;4. That All You Got?;5. Love S Gonna Blow My Way;6. After Mardi Gras;7. Pocket Full of Rain;8. Invisible;9. Warren Hellman S Banjo;10. Down the Road Part II;11. 21st Century Blues;12. Remember Me;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.