- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle - The Mountain
- Write a Review
- #K66629 000000000 K66629000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2009;Notes:180gm vinyl LP reissue. Originally released in 1999 and widely regarded as one of the best albums of that year, New Wes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2009;Notes:180gm vinyl LP reissue. Originally released in 1999 and widely regarded as one of the best albums of that year, New West is proud to reissue one of Steve Earle's finest works. The Mountain marks a radical departure from Steve Earle's previous works as it was his first wholly Bluegrass album. He later revealed that he had made the album as a tribute to the founder of bluegrass music the legendary Bill Monroe, who had died in 1996. In order to help flesh out the songs he had written for the album, Steve Earle called upon the famous Bluegrass band of Del McCoury. The album was a critical success and yielded Earle's seventh Grammy nomination for Best Bluegrass Album in 2000. 14 tracks. New West. 2009.;Track List:1. Texas Eagle;2. Your Forever Blue;3. Carrie Brown;4. I'm Still in Love with You;5. The Graveyard Shift;6. Harlan Man;7. The Mountain;8. Outlaw's Honeymoon;9. Connemara Breakdown;10. Leroy's Dustbowl Blues;11. Dixieland;12. Paddy on the Beat;13. Long Lonesome Highway Blues;14. Pilgrim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.