- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Earle & the Dukes - The Hard Way
- Write a Review
- #K61373 000000000 K61373000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. The Hard Way was Steve Earle's fourth studio album and the third to be ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram heavyweight vinyl LP pressing. The Hard Way was Steve Earle's fourth studio album and the third to be credited to Earle and his backing band The Dukes. The Hard Way, released in 1990, came two years after the much-lauded Copperhead Road. Steve Earle is a critically acclaimed rock, country and folk singer/songwriter, record producer, author and actor. Earle began his career as a songwriter in Nashville and released his first EP in 1982. His breakthrough album was the 1986 album Guitar Town. Since then Earle has received three Grammy awards. His songs have been recorded by Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Travis Tritt, Vince Gill, Patty Loveless, Shawn Colvin and Emmylou Harris.;Track List:1. The Other Kind (Side A);2. Promise You Anything (Side A);3. Esmeralda's Hollywood (Side A);4. Hopeless Romantics (Side A);5. This Highway's Mine (Roadmaster) (Side A);6. Billy Austin (Side A);7. Justice in Ontario (Side B);8. Have Mercy (Side B);9. When the People Find Out (Side B);10. Country Girl (Side B);11. Regular Guy (Side B);12. West Nashville Boogie (Side B);13. Close Your Eyes (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.