- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steve Miller - The Joker Live
- Write a Review
- K71775 000000000 K71775000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's been a little over 40 years since the Steve Miller Band released their much-heralded record, Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's been a little over 40 years since the Steve Miller Band released their much-heralded record, The Joker, and now the band is marking that milestone with a special live album. Released in 1973, The Joker, fueled by it's chart-topping title song, became Miller's commercial breakthrough. For the next decade he became one of rock's most reliable hit-makers, with songs like "Fly Like an Eagle," "Jet Airliner" and "Swingtown." "When several friends and colleagues reminded me that it was the 40th birthday of The Joker album, I smiled-and started playing the whole album's songs live again," Miller explained. "And at the end of the last tour realized we had a great new record that we wanted to share with our fans. We hope you like it as much as we did playing and recording it.";Track List:1. Come on in My Kitchen;2. The Lovin' Cup;3. Something to Believe in;4. Evil;5. Mary Lou;6. Shu Ba Da Du Ma Ma Ma Ma;7. Your Cash Ain't Nothin' But Trash;8. Sugar Babe;9. The Joker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.